If you have DirectSound Winamp installed on your PC, this article should help you fix it.
Don't suffer from PC errors any longer.
DirectX is still Microsoft’s software that experts say is used on Windows PCs to perform multimedia tasks as well as run gaming PCs. Some games on PC devices may require certain versions of DirectX and the computer to run with the latest design to run properly. CAN DirectX can improve multimedia performance. Some games come with DirectX and have installers, but the best way to make sure you have the latest DirectX updates is to update your drivers online.
Run Windows Update
Click View while viewing updates. Wait for the verification process to complete.
Click “Custom Updates” or “Optional and Updates”, check for DirectX updates in additional Windows ads.
Check the box next to DirectX Updates and click OK, then Install or Install Now. Depending on your version of Windows, you may be able to click OK without installing.
Download DirectX Update Installer From Microsoft
Click the Download button. If the download does not start after a few seconds, click “Start Download” on the next page.
Save the new DirectX configuration file to your device. The filename looks like DXwebsetup.exe.
Run the setup file you received, accept the license agreement, return to Next, and click Next again. Wait while the updater downloads and installs the changes from the Internet. Click “Done” when the update process is complete.
Gregory Haschamel has been writing since September 2008 and has written three novels. He received a bachelor’s degree in economics from St. Olaf’s College. Hamel runs a blog dedicated to huge open online courses and programming for desktops and laptops.
An updated DirectX is extremely important for multimedia experience, especially in Microsoft gaming operating systems. Instructions for use
Learn how to get the latest version of DirectX on your home PC and follow the instructionsinstructions for updating DirectX. This is actually a relatively simple solution, so plug in the basic SATA patch cables and let most of us dive into it.
How To Check The Current Version Of DirectX
Before updating the DirectX family, make sure that the version is installed properly. Some PCs with older GPUs do not support DirectX 12, so it is important to know in advance which generation of Dx12 to download.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- In the search bar, type “Dxdiag” and press Enter.
- In the “System Information” launch window, search for “DirectX Version”.
You can now see the DirectX build above as DirectX 12 and the exact version below. The same steps to test your DirectX production apply to windows 5 or 7.
DEFAULT DirectX 11.3 and 12 are pre-installed on ten Windows operating systems.
How To Download And Update DirectX 12
There are several ways to update DirectX 12 on Windows. The first is to manually download it from my Official Microsoft Software Support Page.
- Go to your Downloads folder and right-click the DirectX installer. This
- Right click and search for “Run as administrator”. Necessary
- Give permissions and start installation.
- After installing, restart your computer and apply the new effects.
The closest way to install DirectX 12 is to force Windows to update your wonderful OS.
How to make sure your Windows PC has the latest software available.
- On the Start menu, click Available
- Click “Settings” to the right of the main panel.
- Click Update & Security.
- Click Check for Updates and install mostAbout Pending Windows Updates
After major updates are installed, check your computer system and check for a new version of DirectX by following the steps we found earlier to make sure it’s up to date.
Install DirectX In Safe Mode
In order to indirectly update DirectX, Windows usually has to do a manual software update to a larger version of Windows.
If you’re having trouble installing DirectX, try starting Windows in Safe Mode. Here’s how:
- Open the current Windows Start menu.
- Hover over Shut Down on the right side of the menu.
- Hold down Shift + click the Restart theme.
- You will be greeted with a blue screen popup (don’t worry, it’s not a blue screen)
- Click Troubleshoot and select Advanced Options.
- PressSelect Launch Options and click Restart. /svg%3E” type=”image/webp”>
- When the respective PC restarts, you will see a similar interface, which makes sense
- Now press the number 4 or F4, which will permanently force Windows into safe mode.
The reason for running the DirectX installer in safe mode is that safe mode leads to factory defaults and can help fix potentially tricky problems. Other software you have will help you reinstall downloaded large web files, for example. B. Antivirus software.
DirectX 12 cannot be uninstalled because it is part of the standard core operating system files that ship with Windows. For the correct operation of many applications is important.Get this complimentary download to improve your computer's performance.